Millennium Training Academy
A career in the nail and beauty industry is extremely rewarding. You can start your own business, doing something you enjoy, working from home, salon or mobile. You can work in a salon here or abroad, you could even work on a cruise liner. Whichever route you choose to go, nail enhancements and beauty therapy represents a fantastic opportunity, which is very flexible.
The majority of people joining the beauty industry have no previous experience in this field at all. Our courses are suitable for total beginners right through to advanced technicians/therapists. We teach in small groups (max 6) or on a one to one basis. This enables you to receive personal tuition in a relaxed and friendly environment.
You will be taught by a qualified and experienced tutor. Our tutors have an average of 15 and 23 year's experience respectively in their field and are currently still actively working as nail tecnicians/beauty therapists. We feel that this gives you the added advantage of their up to date skills and tricks of the trade.
Following our short intensive courses you will be awarded a "Millennium Training Academy" certificate. This will enable you to obtain your insurance BABTEC, The professional guild of beauty therapists and A.N.T. (Association of Nail Technicians) recognize our certificates. Please be aware of other training venues that do not supply a recognized certificate.
We offer various courses listed in the syllabus and hold courses during the week and on Sundays.
Here at Maghull we also have a cash and carry which stocks a large range of nail and beauty products as well as furniture and salon uniforms.
Please call (0151-280-0116) to discuss your requirements or if you need further information. We look forward to hearing from you.
How can you benefit from training at
Millennium Training Academy?
- Hands on training, enabling all students to benefit from immediately being able to perform treatments on clients.
- Guaranteed small classes, some as a one to one, enabling the tutor to give as much personal attention as possible.
- We supply you with a full training manual to take home for further study and reference.
- Consistent high standards are maintained in the training of all students, with the tutors keeping up to date with new techniques and procedures.
- A high percentage of our students return for further courses.
- Permanent help line. Should you ever need any assistance support or advice we are always here to help.
- We offer a very relaxed, informal and small but professional atmosphere to train in.
- We provide a light lunch and refreshments during the course.
- All our training is based along the same guide lines as national qualifications.
- Our certificates are recognised by BABTEC, THE PROFESSIONAL GUILD OF BEAUTY THERAPISTS HABIA and A.N.T.